24 Jan 2024
Full Time Loadmaster – Bokomo Namibia (Pty) Ltd
Reporting to the Loadmaster, the incumbent will be required to:
- Reporting to the Warehouse Controller the Loadmaster will lead, motivate, direct and control Forklift Driver operations.
- Responsible to achieve high performance standards.
- Review completeness of picking slips, follow up and resolve missing picking slips
- Inspect and verify quantity, quality and correct product in relation to picking documents received.
- Report and record incorrectly picked product to Warehouse Controller and follow up on replacement products.
- Responsible for submission of completed and verified picking documents for invoicing.
- Inspect and verify the accurateness and completeness of invoices printed as per the signed off picking slips and shipment documents.
- Oversee the transport personnel in the loading bay to ensure adherence with SOP’s and policies.
- Supervise consolidation of stock and loading of trucks. Safeguard and ensure correct stock is loaded on the correct truck.
- Accurately record the number of CHEP pallets loaded on to the transporter vehicle for invoicing purposes.
- Review CHEP invoice for accuracy.
- Perform periodic physical inventory counts.
- Employee is required to do stock take as and when required
- Employee is required to perform housekeeping duties as per the Healthy and Safety regulations
- Employee will perform fumigation duties as and when required.
- Responsible for housekeeping of the Warehouse load bay areas.
- Work in close co-operation with Sales Operations, and Distribution Departments to ensure high customer service levels.
- Adherence to company policies, procedures, Standing Operating Procedures and methods.
- Adherence to Health, Safety and Hygiene stipulations.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- At lease grade 12 with at least two years Warehouse experience
- Must be able to communicate in English (Read, speak and Write)
- Be prepared to work odd hours and overtime when required
- Be prepared to work night shift
- Must be of sober character with a good track record.
- Must have a disciplined approach
- Planning and organising abilities
How to Apply
Please mail the application letter, CV, and certified copies of documents toEmail: email@example.com
Closing Date: 31 January 2024- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No documents will be returned
1319 total views, 1 today