Full Time Maintenance Supervisor Mechanical: Hot Metals Workshop at DUNDEE PRECIOUS METALS
The vacancy below is now available at Dundee Precious Metals Tsumeb.
The incumbent will report to the Maintenance Superintendent: Hot Metals and be
• Legal, Safety, Health and Environmental compliance as well as promoting a safety culture in their area of responsibility.
• Manage and supervise all related daily tasks and projects for the Hot Metals plants.
• Uphold, develop, implement, and maintain best and safe engineering practices for all trades.
• Improve equipment reliability and availability through quality maintenance as well as application of appropriate engineering best practice standards.
• Effective supervision and management of employees, budget, and other resources under their control to achieve company goals.
• Maintain strong planning orientation and compliance to the company work management system.
• Proactively identify areas to prevent unplanned stoppages and maintain strong production focus and provide feedback to stakeholders on work done.
• Effective teamwork and coordination with all stakeholders with focus on being service orientated.
• Ensure paperwork such as time sheets or reports are accurately completed and are on time.
• Facilitate the ongoing development of knowledge, skills, and personal growth of team members.
• Ensure compliance with policies and rules of the company, leading by example through compliance with the company’s purpose and values.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Grade 12 Certificate with 23 points.
• A National Trade Certificate or equivalent in Boilermaking, Fitter or Fitting and Turning.
• A National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 12 years relevant post-trade test work experience of which, a minimum of 6 years should have been on supervisory level.
• A minimum of 3 years engineering maintenance work experience in a mining and ore processing industry or other heavy industry.
• Applicants with more relevant work experience will be at an advantage.
• Practicable skills, maintenance related experience in a heavy process, mining, or steel industry.
• Sound knowledge of Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Pumping systems and components, safety, repair, installation, and maintenance.
• Strong people management skills.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office packages, with strong Excel skills).
• Code B Driver’s License.
How to ApplyAPPLICATION PROCEDURES: All applications meeting the minimum requirements must be accompanied by a nonreturnable detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of qualifications and identification documents (ID). Applications should clearly indicate the position being applied for and should be sent as one PDF attachment. Applications not adhering to these rules will not be considered. Please email your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org CLOSING DATE: THURSDAY, 02 NOVEMBER 2023 Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applicants, who are not contacted within two weeks after the closing date, should consider their application unsuccessful. Dundee Precious Metals Tsumeb is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
137 total views, 1 today