10 Jan 2024
Full Time Manager: Legal – Paratus Namibia
Roles and responsibilities:
- Practicing preventative law, providing legal advice and assistance to management and internal departments.
- Assisting management in understanding legal and contractual risks and mitigating those risks.
- Drafting, reviewing, and revising contract documentation.
- Assisting in negotiations with new acquisitions, including the preparation and liaising with the Competition Commission.
- Instructing and supervising external legal practitioners in litigation and other legal matters concerning the Companies’ business.
- Manage all regulatory and standard compliance such as ISO and PCI DSS.
- Act as the central point for internal communication in the Company in terms of policies and processes.
- Lead internal audits and work as contact person for external audits (excluding finance)
- Manage an Occupational Health and Safety program with consultants.
- To function at a strategic and operational level when recommending appropriate HR management solutions and providing a customer-focused HR service.
- In consultation with the Executive Team prepare and implement the annual HR Plan to support the overall strategic aims and monitor progress on these objectives throughout the year.
- Keep up to date with legal developments and advise management on compliance and risk factors.
- Manage complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills.
- Make recommendations on cost-effective management development programmes to support the people management strategies.
The minimum requirements for the position are as follows:
- LLB Degree.
- 5-7 year’s relevant experience.
- Telecommunications / ICT industry knowledge and experience will be an added advantage
- Experience in process mapping will be an advantage.
- Experience in labour consulting or industrial relations would be an advantage.
- Valid Drivers Licence.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and if you are a vibrant, energetic person, who likes challenges, who has a passion for the communications environment, and who wants to work for the leading communications and network company in Namibia, submit your Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents toEmail: email@example.com
Closing Date: 31 January 2024
303 total views, 10 today