28 Aug 2023
Full Time Manager: Marketing at Meat Corporation of Namibia Ltd
Purpose of the Job
Serves as the marketing expert for MEATCO’S beef and meat alternative segment. Manage the promotion and positioning of Meatco’s brand, products and services locally and internationally
Key Performance Areas
- Manage, promote, and position the Meatco brand and products, locally and internationally.
- Develop and track performance of business plans to support identified growth opportunities.
- Oversee and coordinate marketing, sales, distribution, and product management.
- Provide insights on marketing trends, new marketing strategies and on-going campaigns.
- Monitor relevant market conditions utilising internal and external data sources.
- Determine pricing and product placement.
- Perform product and market research.
- Lead new product development projects and product launches in Meat and Meat.
- Lead business development initiatives in key customer engagements.
- Manage development and execution of marketing campaigns for the meat and meat Alternatives segments
- Coordinate production and development of external and internal communication content, sales support materials and presentation aids, among others.
Competency and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/ Business Studies or related field.
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Five (5) years working experience in a marketing related field, of which three (3) years was in a managerial position.
- In-depth knowledge of the Meat Sector, with international experience
- High level of planning, leading, controlling and organisational ability.
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter to:Email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 04 September 2023
162 total views, 1 today