Full Time Manager: Product Marketing at O&L LEISURE (PTY) LTD
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To develop, execute and manage marketing strategies that promote and drive the success of our products and services aligned with the company’s strategic objectives, purpose, and O&L Persona. Overseeing the development and launch of new products for various market segments.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Marketing, Brand-building, and Brand-activation.
- Product management experience in the hospitality industry and a good understanding of the hospitality market dynamics will be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of product marketing best practices, market research, and user feedback analysis
- Experience with product marketing tools such as surveys, analytics platforms, and feedback collection tools
- Experience with go-to-market strategies, product positioning, and competitive analysis.
- Knowledge of marketing tools and software, such as CRM systems and marketing automation platforms.
Execute marketing strategies for O&L Leisure products and services.
Manage and develop the product portfolio and product marketing strategy to promote O&L Leisure products.
Content Creation and Marketing Collateral
Lead the content dissemination, campaign development and planning for product launches for various marketing channels, including websites, social media, email campaigns, and printed materials.
Innovation and Business Improvement
Collaborate closely with the Manager Growth Marketing to leverage market research findings, ensuring a seamless flow of information. Utilize their insights on consumer preferences, market trends, and competitive landscapes to formulate and implement strategies aimed at maintaining a competitive edge in the market.
Work closely with sales, reservation, and front office department to gather insights and feedback for product improvements.
- Be Authentic
- Live the O&L Values
- Cause Alignment
- Take Bold Stands
- Lead Growth
- Deliver Extraordinary Results
- Inspire Innovation
How to Apply
Job Segment: Product Marketing, Marketing Manager, Market Research, PR, Channel Marketing, Marketing
127 total views, 1 today