24 Jan 2024
Full Time Merchandiser – Bokomo Namibia (Pty) Ltd
Reporting to the Sales Representative:
- Execute sales objectives against agreed sales QDVP5 standards.
- Daily in store merchandising against agreed sales objectives, promotions and forward share objectives (Displays, gondola’s and forward share).
- Execute catalogue stock counts for orders to be placed. Follow up and control of EDI order execution.
- Merchandise to planogram and rotate warehouse and in store stock in line with FIFO stock rotation principles.
- Timeous weekly claims preparation and processing in line with agreed returns policy and targets for approval and sign off by sales representative/ Area Sales Manager.
- Support stock receipts and offloading and review delivery against placed orders. Check stock shelf life parameters on delivery.
- Provide order delivery feedback to ensure world class demand chain service levels are achieved and maintained.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- Grade 12
- And at least one (1) Year Experience in Merchandising or Field Sales in the FMCG environment.
- Good communication Skills
How to Apply
Please mail the application letter, CV, and certified copies of documents toEmail: email@example.com
Closing Date: 27 January 2024- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No documents will be returned
1554 total views, 4 today