21 Aug 2023
Full Time Motor Assessor at Old Mutual Namibia
- Investigating claims.
- Assessing quantum and merits of loss on site.
- Negotiating settlements to clients.
- Compiling reports providing clear and accurate information about the loss.
- Providing customer service in line with quality and performance standards.
- Interviewing claimant and witnesses.
- Consulting police and related records.
- Inspecting property damage to determine extent of company liability.
- Varying methods of investigating according to type of insurance.
- Preparing reports of findings.
- Processing agreement of loss (AOL).
- Perform any other task as required by position.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Namibian Citizenship.
- Grade 12 with a minimum of 25 points.
- Minimum of 3 years claims or similar position experience.
- Qualification in the Short-term industry.
- Trade Certificate or similar qualification.
- Code 08 Driver” license.
- Computer Literate (Word & Excel).
- Must be an honest and reliable person.
- Must have good negotiations skills.
- Must be able to work and communicate with people.
- Must be prepared to work under pressure.
- Must be fluent in English.
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: Old Mutual Career Portal
Closing Date: 31 August 2023
115 total views, 1 today