Full Time Officer: OD – Swakop Uranium
To provide effective and efficient organisational development services and support to End –user departments in terms of skills development programmes, organisational development change programmes, Bursary and Graduate schemes, assessments, implementation of affirmative action understudy development programmes, facilitation of induction, job profiling and evaluation to ensure value adding to achieve the overall objectives of the organisation.
Key Performance Areas:
- Confirm annual Bursary and Graduate allocation requirements and Liaise with Recruitment to advertise accordingly.
- Ensure timeous payment of all Development programs (Bursar, Graduate and Self-Study) invoices.
- Ensure the timeous coordination of Graduate and understudy reviews.
- Collect quarterly academic reports from Bursars and compile a report.
- Facilitate Graduate reviews and highlight areas of concerns/improvements.
- Liaise with the relevant Vocational Training Institutions for job attachment allocations.
- Coordinate assessments if and when required for prospective employees.
- Maintain and update SAP organizational structure and Visio programme and ensure correctness and accuracy.
- Assist with the maintenance of the reporting lines and position number and title allocations.
- Assist with the administrative functions related to annual performance management process.
- Assist with all administration related to Affirmative Action and understudy development programmes.
- Ensure the execution and recordkeeping of quarterly understudy reviews.
- Assist with employee engagement surveys, by collection of all surveys and capturing information.
Requirements and experience:
- Grade 12 or current NSSCO with 20 points over 5 subjects
- B Tech/Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Psychology or Human Resources Development/ Management.
- 3 years’ experience in Organisational Development.
- Demonstrated experience in administration of assessments.
- Valid Code B/BE Driver’s License.
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: Swakop Uranium Career Portal
Closing Date: 06 October 2023
368 total views, 2 today