13 Sep 2023
Full Time Officer: Payroll at SWAKOP URANIUM
Reference Number: 355
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To administer and verify the payroll activities in order to ensure the timeous transfer and accurate payment of salaries.
Key Performance Areas:
- Check and collate all payroll related data and ensure accuracy.
- Upload data into the correct wage codes.
- Run a preliminary payroll check for errors and take corrective action where necessary.
- Prepare salary reconciliations before payments / deductions can be actioned.
- Handle all escalated payroll related queries.
- Verify the input of court order and garnishee deductions and prepare payment requisitions.
- Conduct tests on wage types, ensure that these are calculated correctly, print pay slips and transfer data to correct codes.
- Generate month-end reports, scrutinize correctness, distribute to the respective parties and upload on the system for payment.
- Prepare monthly Staff Debtor information and provide accurate data to Finance Section.
- Clear Customer accounts monthly and initiate appropriate action to resolve outstanding items.
- Prepare relevant submission to the Provident Fund, VET Levy, Medical Aid, and Social Security, Workman Compensation, Namibian Receiver of Revenue (Payment request, PAYE form etc.)
Requirements and experience:
- Grade 12 or current NSSCO with 20 points over 5 subjects.
- B Tech Degree in Human Resources Management or similar / relevant qualification.
- 3 years’ relevant payroll working experience.
- SAP payroll system experience is an added advantage.
- Valid Code B/BE Driver’s License.
How to ApplyClosing date: September 22, 2023
380 total views, 3 today