4 Oct 2023
Full Time Officer: Warehouse (Cataloguing) – Swakop Uranium
To control and maintain the warehouse catalogue at Swakop Uranium (SU) in accordance with Company and Group specifications, standards, compliance of related items, end-users and supplier requirements.
Key Performance Areas:
- Control, update and maintain the vendor master data and warehouse catalogue at SU in accordance with Company and Group specifications and standards.
- Classify and code “Stores” and “Request to Purchase Items” and maintain the warehouse catalogue, identification and inspection of the warehouse items.
- Eliminate unnecessary variety and improve specifications and descriptions on an ongoing basis.
- Scrutinize mine stock reports and promote standardization of equipment / spares.
- Compile specifications and technically correct descriptions for the purchase of stock items.
- Work closely with all suppliers, procurement section and end-users in order to promote and ensure efficient and cohesive delivery of service.
Requirements and experience:
- Grade 12 or current NSSCO with 20 points over 5 subjects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain / Materials Management or related field.
- 3 years’ materials management experience.
- Experience in dealing with Suppliers, Buyers and End Users.
- Valid Code B/BE Driver’s License.
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: Swakop Uranium Career Portal
Closing Date: 06 October 2023
295 total views, 1 today