Full Time Operator: Packaging at Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd
An excellent career opportunity exists for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the above-mentioned position at Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd, Windhoek.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Operating all packaging machines to ensure effective and smooth production and packaging.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Check finished product weights on a regular basis.
- Help and assist scale operator.
- Ensure that bags are closed properly according to standards.
- Ensure that date coding is done according to standards.
- Ensure that the product is packed in the correct packing material.
- Report any machine and electrical problems immediately to the packaging controller.
- Check for air leaks and unusual noises on machine.
- Ensure a clean working area.
- Pack products according to instructions from controller.
- Maintain production targets set.
- Carry out adhock tasks as given by superiors.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12 (NQF 4) with 3 years relevant experience. OR
- Grade 10 (NQF 2) with 5 years relevant experience.
- Must be willing to work shifts, overtime and on public holidays.
- Proficient in English
- Namibian citizen.
How to Apply
Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. CV’S WITH FULL DETAILS CAN BE DELIVERED OR FORWARDED TO: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (not larger than 2MB):Email: email@example.com - Subject line for applications should be: NMOPSP251023 – Operator Accutech Sewing (Packaging). - Only applications with this subject line will be considered. - Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. - Previously Disadvantaged Namibians (PDN) and women are encouraged to apply. - IT IS IMPERATIVE TO NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS
Closing Date: 08 November 2023
1094 total views, 5 today