9 Nov 2023
Full Time Payroll Administrator at Hangana Seafood Pty Ltd
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for maintaining and executing the Payroll Administration function by capturing payroll data, administering employee benefits, analyzing variances and preparing monthly reconciliations.
- Process and maintain payroll information as required by procedures and policies, according to pre-set dates..
- Process all salary changes on the payroll system.
- Prepare and maintain related payroll records and reports.
- Process all Leave Encashment, Statutory Leave, Maternity and Unpaid Leave payments.
- Attend to employee salary queries.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma in Finance, Business Administration or Human Resource Management.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Payroll administration.
- SAP R/3 HR Payroll experience.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: O&L Career Portal
Closing Date: 21 November 2023
576 total views, 1 today