Full Time Payroll Administrator at NAMIB MILLS (PTY) LTD
An excellent career opportunity exists for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the following position at Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd, situated in Windhoek
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To oversee time and attendance, process and administer payroll functions within the parameters of statutory provisions and company policies.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure effective payroll reporting and payroll movement/status of changes.
- Timeously and accurately process variable employee information, verify information for accuracy in accordance with auditors, statutory provisions and company policies.
- Timeous submission of transfers into employee bank accounts or requesting of cash, follow up on any discrepancies.
- Accurately deducting and administrating of third-party deductions for employees in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Accurate and timeous payment and recordkeeping of third-party payments.
- Compliance with relevant regulations.
- Provide timeous and accurate information required.
- Administration and electronic filing of personnel records in accordance with statutory and company requirements.
- Pension Fund Administration (new members, terminations and amendments).
- Administration of medical incapacitation and death claims.
- Providing support to supervisors and line managers as and when required.
- Creating and reviewing payroll related reports.
- Supplying management with requested reports.
- Creating variance reports and checking relevant changes as needed.
- Execute adhoc duties as requested by your superior.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- Grade 12 (NQF4) and/or a BA / BCom Degree in Accounting/Business Administration / Human Resources.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in time and attendance as well as payroll processing.
- Namibian citizen.
- Knowledge of the ACCSYS system will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate with mastering of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Proficient in English, being bilingual will be an added advantage.
How to ApplyNamib Mills is an equal opportunity employer. Previously Disadvantaged Namibians (PDN) and women are encouraged to apply. The Company offers in return; a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits which are market related. CVs with relevant supporting documents can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org (not larger than 2MB). Subject line for applications should be: NMFP100124 – Payroll Administrator (Windhoek) Only applications with this subject line will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing date for applications: 24 January 2024
1182 total views, 2 today