Full Time Payroll Officer Compliance at Rossing Uranium
As pioneers in mining, we produce materials essential to human progress. Our talented workforce uses industry-leading mining processes and technology to ensure our operations are safe, low cost and efficient. We have an opportunity available: A vacancy exists for a Payroll Officer Compliance reporting to Remuneration Advisor. The successful incumbent will be responsible for overseeing the timely and accurate end-to-end monthly payroll processing of Rössing employees’ remuneration. You will be responsible to analyse data input, identify process and compliance discrepancies for correction prior to payroll posting and audit supporting transaction reports and documents on a periodic basis to ensure accuracy and compliance.
Key Performance Areas:
- Maintaining HSE standards with the commitment to reduce injuries and implement HSE improvement plans.
- Analysing all transactions processed on payroll and ensures data accuracy and credibility prior to payroll run.
- Monitoring changes in payroll-related data and action on corrections or adjustments.
- Verifying hours worked against time and attendance records, in line with amounts paid.
- Analysing and performing reconciliation of leave and overtime payroll records to the time and attendance system to ensure validity of attendance and overtime claims.
- Liaison to Payroll Accountant and third-party vendors on all other payroll matters during the reconciliation process.
- Reviews, evaluates, and audits payroll, health benefit changes and related financial and statistical data, records and reports.
- Generating payroll and labour cost reports for various departments.
- Attending and addressing to all Payroll queries from employees.
- Providing suggestions for change and assist with formulation and implementation of office and payroll procedures to improve the overall operations of the Payroll function.
Requirements and experience:
- Grade 12.
- Bachelor/ B-Tech degree in Accounting / Human Resources Management / related field with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in SAP Payroll processing and time attendance systems OR
- National diploma in Accounting/Human Resources Management/related field with a minimum of five (7) years’ experience in SAP Payroll processing and time attendance systems.
- SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) Certification will be an added advantage.
- Time Management Certification will be an added advantage.
- A valid code B driver’s licence.
- A Police certificate of conduct not older than six months is required. A record will not automatically disqualify candidates.
Required Competencies and Skills
- SAP Payroll knowledge.
- Proficiency in processing and managing payroll.
- Understanding of relevant regulations.
- Understanding of system requirements and technical specifications.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Paying attention to details.
- Business ethics and confidentiality.
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: Rossing Uranium Career Portal
Closing Date: 01 September 2023
1109 total views, 2 today