21 Aug 2023
Full Time Payroll Supervisor at Hangana Seafood Pty Ltd
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To plan, control, supervise and monitor the payroll function by effectively and correctly executing payroll input data within set deadline, including recordkeeping and reporting.
- Prepare workflows and work procedures.
- Supervise the processing and maintenance of payroll information.
- Prepare and maintain related payroll records and reports.
- Execute monthly 3rd party payments.
- Provide support to finance department by maintaining payroll GL’s.
- Monitor and manage performance of subordinates.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma in Finance, Business Administration or Human Resource Management..
- Minimum 5 years Payroll experience.
- SAP R/3 HR Payroll experience
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Experience in a Senior Payroll position is an added advantage.
- Fishing industry experience is an added advantage.
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: O&L Career Portal
Closing Date: 24 August 2023
211 total views, 1 today