18 Nov 2023
Full Time Personal Lines Claims Negotiator (OMAO) – Old Mutual Namibia
- End-to-end negotiation and settlement of Motor claims pre-litigation.
- Continuous engagement with brokers and clients re the status and progress of claims.
- Processing of claims payments.
- Authorization of claims payments
- Authorization of claims referrals.
- Quality service delivery to ensure customer satisfaction in line with quality and performance standards.
- Build positive customer relations and solve or escalate customer queries and complaints.
- Builds and maintains relationships with suppliers re the updating of supplier statements.
- Contribute to the service culture which builds rewarding relationships.
- Identify and report on Claims process issues to minimize fraud; and
- Collaborate and work with the Claims team to deliver required service levels.
- Builds and maintains relationships with Brokers.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Adheres to service and quality standards; and
- Performs quality checks on own work.
- Performs ad hoc and additional duties as assigned by Management.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Namibian citizen
- Grade 12; more than 25 points.
- Be a holder of a degree from a recognised institution.
- 1- 2 Years’ experience in personal negotiating field.
- Relevant short-term insurance qualification will be an added advantages e.g. COP; • Previous short-term claims experience (preferred).
- Must be detail and quality orientated.
- Computer literacy and good numeric skills are essential.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- High energy levels and a team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Afrikaans and English speaking/writing & communicating; and
- Excellent communicator with a passion for customer service and relationship building.
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: Old Mutual Career Portal
Closing Date: 25 November 2023
148 total views, 4 today