Full Time Planner: maintenance – Swakop Uranium
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Responsible for the medium term maintenance planning in terms of planning, resourcing, scheduling and coordination of maintenance work for maintaining and enhancing equipment reliability, using the most cost-effective methods to minimise risk and rework in the area of responsibility.
Key Performance Areas:
- Check for the correct manning requirements on work order operations.
- Establish and maintain sound maintenance plan and practice.
- Check that the completion of maintenance work is conducted as per the standard for the various planning functions.
- Responsible for data control, including the accurate recording, storage, retrieval and management of a variety of information and records.
- Co-ordinate and control spares, critical stock and component control requirements.
- Monitor and co-ordinate warranty claims.
- Comply to engineering standards to ensure minimal delays and to enhance circuits and equipment for improved efficiency.
Requirements and experience:
- Grade 12 or current NSSCO with 20 points over 5 subjects.
- Recognized N3 Trade Certificate in relevant field.
- Minimum 7 years post trade maintenance experience in the mining industry, of which 3 years should be in the maintenance planning environment.
- Sound knowledge and experience in Standard Work Procedures and technical work instructions.
- Basic CMMS experience and SAP Maintenance or maintenance related systems.
- Good understanding of standards and specifications for equipment and spares.
- Valid Code B/BE Driver’s License.
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: Swakop Uranium Career Portal
Closing Date: 12 December 2023
521 total views, 2 today