Full Time Portfolio Management Specialist at NAMPOST
Department: Financial Services
In order to fulfil its vision and objectives, NamPost is interested in a dynamic individual who is passionate about and has portfolio management skills to be the Portfolio Management Specialist.
Primary purpose of position
• Manage and optimise within agreed parameters thresholds and indices (that the incumbent informs through substantiated analysis) the current wholesale liability book.
• Proactively manage corporate relationships to ensure excellent customer service to all wholesale customers acting as SME to improve and deepen relationship with existing clients.
• Drive sales growth in terms of portfolio liabilities growth and number of account growth to meet sales targets and concentration risk mitigation measures.
• Work independently and develop tactical plans to achieve agreed growth and returns targets in line with budget, optimising the approach within risk parameters.
• Scan and research the market and make recommendations about investment and financing opportunities, for discussion with and final endorsement by manager.
• Do detailed research on clients and prospective clients making up the wholesale liability book in order to continuously explore various investment opportunities for NamPost and then pursue these in close liaison with the manager.
• Analyse economic themes and indicators impacting NamPost returns, make recommendations regarding potential opportunities or risks to the liability book, and subsequently implement these.
• Wholesale Liability book Management & Optimisation
• Client and Industry Analysis and Research System & Services
• New Client & Change Recommendations
• Liability Book Administrative Integrity
• Client Liaison Effectiveness
• Information Management and Reporting
Educational and experience requirements
B degree in Finance, Economic, Accounting or related commerce field. IDEAL: ACI Dealing Certificate (In addition to degree) with minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements
• Strong analytical ability
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledge of financial markets
• Computer literate
• Understanding of international economic
• Ability to work independently
• High degree of initiative and judgement
• Ability to work under pressure
• Customer focused
• Ability to sell
• Strong team player skills and ability to work collaboratively with diverse individuals at all levels of an organization
How to ApplyClosing Date: 04 December 2023 Candidates who comply with the above criteria and competency areas should apply through the following link http://www.nampost.com.na/corporate/vacancies.
651 total views, 6 today