Full Time Practitioner: Human Capital – Mokuti Etosha Lodge at O&L LEISURE (PTY) LTD
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for aligning business objectives to people practices in designated business unit. The position formulates partnerships across the HC function and credible external networks to deliver value added services that reflects O&L Leisure’s ‘current and future objectives, by maintaining an effective level of business acumen of the business unit’s financial position, operational challenges, culture and overall short to medium term goals.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- 3-year Degree in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology with 2-3 years relevant Human Capital Services experience.
- Code B Driver’s License
- Human Resource Management Systems knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to people practices.
- Engage and partner with business to understand their needs to develop and implement integrated tactical and operational people plans & HC solutions in response to business and people challenges.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and implement initiatives aimed at optimizing and managing organizational design, organizational effectiveness, employee engagement and retention.
- Partner with HC teams to deliver effective, efficient, integrated, and value-added HC solutions to business in line with business needs.
- Monitor the implementation of Employer of choice actions, support operational leaders to further embed the required culture to drive performance.
- Support Line Managers with workforce planning and productivity measures.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with Specialist OD & talent to recommend and propose solutions and programs.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practice to optimize service offering, ensure compliance, and mitigate risk.
- Lead all aspects of Recruitment, Selection, Placement, Induction & Probation.
- Drive employee wellness initiatives together with Group Employee Wellness department.
- Advise line managers on disciplinary and grievance policy, process, and procedure.
- Compile monthly reports and assist with the development and implementation of projects.
- Baseline timely and accurate Payroll Administration
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Project & Change Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Ethics and Integrity
How to Apply
159 total views, 1 today