Full Time Procurement Officer at NAMIBIA POST LIMITED
Primary purpose of position
The procurement of (equipment, capital goods, spare parts, goods, and services for in stock and nonstock needs) in accordance with agreed standards as well as service levels. To purchase and control various stock and assets, conduct reconciliations, provide contract administration service, and ensure compliance with the procurement policies.
• Procurement of Stock and non-stock items.
• Implement and ensure compliance with Public Procurement Act and policies.
• Assist in coordinating the Procurement Committee functions.
• Material management and control.
• Management of the bidding processes.
• Provide administrative and contracts management.
Educational and experience requirements
Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management (NQF Level 7) with 3 -years relevant experience in procurement.
Experience in SAP and the Public Procurement Act will be an advantage.
Skills and Knowledge requirements
• Honest and team player
• Advance Knowledge of SAP and Excel
• Planning and organizing skills
• Proficient in written and spoken English
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
How to ApplyClosing Date: 10 November 2023 Candidates who comply with the above criteria and competency areas should apply through the following link http://www.nampost.com.na/corporate/vacancies.
344 total views, 1 today