Full Time Production Manager – Hangana Seafood Pty Ltd
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Production Manager plays a critical role in ensuring the efficient and effective operation of our factory. This position is responsible for overseeing and optimizing all aspects of fish processing, from receiving raw materials to final product distribution. The primary purpose of this role is to manage the production process, maximize output, maintain product quality, and uphold safety standards in alignment with the company’s goals and policies.
- Monitor and control production expenses monthly and action on deviations.
- Monitor production against plan and initiate changes where necessary to ensure that volume targets are met.
- Assist in preparing annual operating budget for the department.
- Realign production processes and systems to the demand in the most cost-efficient manner.
- Recommend improvement to the production management systems and processes.
- Check that the production plan is line with sales plan by producing the required quantity at the required time.
- Propose requirements of plant and equipment modifications to improve the overall efficiency of the operation.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelors Degree in Production / Operations Management or an Industrial Engineering /BSc Degree in Fisheries.
- A minimum 8-10 years’ experience in fish processing environment of which at least 3 years was at Production Management level.
- Must have a good knowledge of Industrial Relations and Namibian Labour Legislation
- Knowledge of Production efficiencies processes.
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), the HACCP system and safety regulations and knowledge of ISO 9000 and 14000 family of standards will be an added advantage.
Skills and Attributes
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Leadership Skills
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: O&L Career Portal
Closing Date: 23 November 2023
300 total views, 1 today