Full Time Quality Assurance Pasta at NAMIB MILLS (PTY) LTD
An excellent career opportunity exists for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the above-mentioned position at Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To monitor, maintain, improve and implement when necessary the quality management and food safety systems in the Pasta department.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Perform daily quality control testing
– Perform hygiene and other inspections.
– Maintain all quality management and food safety systems in the Pasta department.
– Implement potential new quality management and food safety systems in the pasta department.
– Assist with the handling of Customer Complaints and Corrective Preventive Actions.
– Facilitate external audits in the department.
– Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and legislation.
– Assist with continuous improvement initiatives.
- Quality Assurance
– Assist the Quality Assurance department with the preparation and presentation of Management Reviews for the Pasta department.
– Assist the Quality Assurance department to perform supplier audits where needed.
– Assist the Quality Assurance department in performing internal audits on quality management and food safety systems at all necessary sites.
– Carry out ad hoc tasks as given by the Production Manager: Pasta.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- Food Science Degree (NQF 7) with one (1) year experience
- Diploma in Food Technology (BTech) (NQF 6) with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Computer literacy with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of drawing software will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in English
- Valid Driver’s License
- Namibian Citizen
How to ApplyNamib Mills (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Previously Disadvantaged Namibians (PDN) and women are encouraged to apply. CV’S WITH FULL DETAILS CAN BE FORWARDED TO: E-mail: email@example.com (not larger than 2MB) Subject line for applications should be: NMPP010923 – CONTROLLER: QUALITY ASSURANCE PASTA Only applications with this subject line will be considered IT'S IMPERATIVE TO NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 15TH OF SEPTEMBER 2023
116 total views, 6 today