14 Aug 2023
Full Time Quality Controller at Hartlief Continental Meat Products
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The purpose of this position is to ensure that the products produced in the Factory are of high quality and that the whole production process is in compliance with HACCAP standards..
- Quality Control Checks on the following items: Hygiene on employees and factory equipment, Hygiene on Ablution Blocks (inspections), Temperature, Packaging material, Raw Product, Final Product, Raw material – evaluation, Frozen Products, General and Date Checks, Spot Checks, Give on-the-job training.
- Check that the packaging material used are clean and not damaged or out of specifications.
- Report all deficiencies to the production supervisors for corrective action and take records thereof.
- Check that the product processed are as per product specifications.
- Check that the temperature on the product is as per set standard.
- Check the grading on the products.
- Check that the products are at the correct temperature.
- Also check the temperature levels in the: Chiller, Blast freezers and Cold Storage.
- Do tests on meat by checking its weight.
- Check the temperature level of the products and record the findings.
- Take samples from the finished product area for final test at the Lab before the product is released for the customer.
- Calculating average percentages and compare results with limits.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- A Degree in BSc food science and technology or Microbiology.
- 2 years’ experience in a factory environment preferably in the food/FMCG environment.
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: O&L Career Portal
Closing Date: 24 August 2023
531 total views, 3 today