Full Time Receptionist at O&L LEISURE (PTY) LTD
LOCATION: MOKUTI ETOSHA
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To welcome guests and ensure the service offered creates an unforgettable, unique experience. Responsible for the night and day receptionist duties including bill reconciliation, assisting guests with completing registration cards, assigning rooms, verifying the guest’s method of payment, and following established credit-checking procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- Grade 12
- 2 years experience in a 4* hotel/lodge
- Knowledge of MICROS/Opera will be an added advantage
- Operate inimitable Customer Experience and Quality Assurance Initiatives.
- Own and Live the O&L persona, anchored in “caring, passionate, authentic”.
- Provide personalized guest service based on preferences and ensure an ever-lasting bond is created with guests.
- Handle all guest complaints courteously and professionally and provide feedback to the guest.
- Review arrival lists and prepare compendiums prior to guests’ arrival and check-into system if necessary.
- Prepare and send welcome cards and amenities to the room prior to guest arrival.
- Assist guests in completing registration cards and assigning rooms, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
- Keep daily guest request log sheet and share guest requests and updates status as they return from other departments.
- Assists in preregistration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
- Coordinate the billing of credit card and direct-billed guest accounts with the finance division.
- Ensure all guest accounts are balanced at the close of each shift.
- Posts revenue centre charges to guest accounts and receives Payments from guest accounts at check-out.
- Verify credit cards for authorization using electronic acceptance methods, as well as handling cash, making changes, and balancing an assigned house bank.
- Prepare all required shift paperwork and reports accurately and completely.
- Close guest accounts at the time of checkout and ascertain guest satisfaction.
- Thoroughly understand and adhere to proper credit, check-cashing, and cash-handling policies and procedures.
- Be Authentic
- Live the Values
- Cause Alignment
- Take Bold Stands
- Lead Growth
- Deliver Extraordinary Results
- Inspire Innovation
How to Apply
Job Segment: Hotel Reception, Hospitality
421 total views, 1 today