15 Aug 2023
Full Time Registered Nurse at Namibia Port Authority
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To coordinate and facilitate responsive and cost-effective Occupational Health Services in support of a healthy and productive workforce in line with Namport’s business objectives and relevant legislative regulations..
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Contribute to the implementation of corporate culture strategy to embed individual and organisational high-performance culture.
- Provide Primary Health Care Services.
- Facilitate Medical Surveillance Services.
- Attend to injuries on duty and first aid incidents.
- Monitor, investigate and report all serious/critical/high potential incidents to identify causes and determine prevention measures
- Contribute to the execution of various functional audits/recommendations and ensure that all findings are timely addressed and closed off.
- Entrench governance and policy compliance through staff education and awareness-raising.
- Ensure timely and effective service delivery to internal and external customers to drive positive customer experience.
- Coordinate and develop sound working relationships with internal and external stakeholders relating to functional or organisational matters.
- Participate in divisional team buildings to create organisational value and improve employee experience, through a motivated and committed workforce and
- Performing of any other Ad -Hoc Duties as and when required.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- A Bachelor’s [NQF Level 7] degree or equivalent qualification in Nursing science.
- A minimum of three (3) years of relevant professional experience in nursing, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Registration with Namibian Nursing Council.
- Advantage: Experience in the Occupational Health field will be an advantage.
- Code BE driver’s License.
- High trustworthiness with a high level of integrity and ability to strictly maintain confidentiality.
- Well developed interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Analytical and strong problem-solving skills.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related software.
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept applications via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: Namport Career Portal
Closing Date: 25 August 2023- Namport is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing world-class port services to all local, regional and international seaborne traders, through excellent customer service, sustainable growth, development and social responsibility. Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. - All foreign qualifications should be evaluated by NQA.
1310 total views, 1 today