Full Time Retail Attendant – O&L Leisure (Pty) Ltd
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: :
A retail attendant welcomes customers within the retail shop and should assist and relief in all areas of the retail shop. The retail attendant will be required to do retail transactions and must portray excellent communication skills and should be friendly and have an engaging personality.
Key Performance Areas:
- Display set-up- depending on exclusive offers, special occasions, or discounts.
- Maintain stock levels.
- Maintain store appearance. Ensure workspace is clean and neat.
- Answer queries and handle customer complaints, sending them to Management when necessary.
- Process cash and card payments
- Deal with customer refunds
- Promote products to in-house guests and groups.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Grade 10
- Minimum 12 months’ work experience
- Computer Literacy: POS System
- Good level of numeracy, salesmanship, and experience in processing customer transactions.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: O&L Career Portal
Closing Date: 26 October 2023
404 total views, 2 today