11 Nov 2023
Full Time Sale Manager – Old Mutual Namibia
- Set and maintain standards for all operational levels of sales for OMSIC.
- Participate in, provide strategic insight to and assist the OMSIC EXCO in delivering on OMSIC’s strategic objectives.
- Identify and provide strategic insight on market trends.
- Equip the sales team to successfully implement OMSIC’s strategic objectives and maintain a high standard of service delivery to OMSIC clients.
- Interpret statistics and monthly reports to make appropriate sales decisions at branch, division or even individual policy level timeously.
- Address and guide action on poor-performing books.
- Maintain accountability to corporate governance at all levels of operation.
- Liaise, consult and negotiate with internal as well as external stakeholders such as intermediaries, auditors, legal counsel, regulators and reinsurers.
- Facilitate training to the sales team as well as other OMSIC staff and stakeholders.
- Manage the HR function for the sales team as well as all day-to-day staff administration.
- Assist with the review and implementation of new systems/system upgrades as and when they occur.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Namibian citizen.
- Tertiary qualification, ideally in business, commerce or finance (competitive advantage).
- Appropriate insurance qualification, e.g. Associate or, preferably, Fellow of Insurance Institute.
- At least five years of short-term insurance experience, of which at least three years of sales and management experience.
- Track record of sales management success and proven ability in establishing and growing sales teams.
- Passionate about excellent customer service and relationship building.
- Exceptional interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to identify and develop business opportunities.
- Ability to operate within relevant regulatory requirements.
- Computer literacy, good numeric skills and excellent MS Office skills are essential.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and provide strategic insight.
- Ability to operate at a Tactical Strategy level of cognitive development with a proven track record of success in executing strategic objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as organisational skills.
- Willingness to work irregular hours and to travel; and
- Be in possession of a valid driver’s licence and own a reliable motor vehicle.
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept applications via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: Old Mutual Career Portal
Closing Date: 23 November 2023
255 total views, 2 today