25 Nov 2023
Full Time Senior Officer: Procurement – Swakop Uranium
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To conduct vendor / contract management and Procurement processes in accordance with company policies and procedures, to ensure the timely and cost effective supply of goods and services.
Key Performance Areas:
- Lead a team to achieve team goals with positive outcomes..
- Execute transactional procurement tasks with high quality delivery standards in order to meet business objectives using e-Procurement/SAP systems.
- Establish accurate internal development/running costs versus externally acquired products/services.
- Ensure that contracts are up-to-date and electronically available at all times.
- Ensure that contracts meet pertinent legal contractual requirements.
- Negotiate, gain approvals and execute contract price adjustments and/or amendments.
- Monitor contract usage and end-user and supplier compliance to the contracts.
- Address contractual and performance issues with suppliers where appropriate.
- Take appropriate steps to ensure that contracts remain relevant.
- Establish and maintain effective supplier relationships with contracted suppliers.
- Keep the end-users informed with regard to the latest issues involving their contracts and the influences that external forces could have on their situation.
- Qualification assessment for new vendors and existing vendors.
Requirements and experience:
- Grade 12 or current NSSCO with 20 points over 5 subjects.
- B- Tech / Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain management / Procurement Management or related field.
- 5 Years’ experience in the preparation, administration and monitoring of bidding documents and contracts.
- Advanced Certificate in Contract Administration will be an added advantage.
- Experience in contract/purchase order management and administration.
- Experience in using office support systems (e.g. SAP and Microsoft Office).
- Experience in a procurement function involved in high risk, high value, complex work services and supplies covering a range of commodities.
- Experience in preparing, reviewing and agreeing technical terms and conditions and/or commercial schedules.
- Experience in vendor management would be an added advantage.
- Relevant Exposure in the Mining Industry would be an added advantage.
- Mandarin would be an added advantage
- Code B or BE/ CE Driver’s License.
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: Swakop Uranium Career Portal
Closing Date: 05 December 2023
257 total views, 3 today