28 Oct 2023
Full Time Senior Operator Field: Aggregate Crushing – Swakop Uranium
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To monitor and assess operation of the Aggregate Crusher and to co-ordinate and control related plant activities and plant equipment to achieve aggregate plant through-put and efficiency.
Key Performance Areas:
- Safely and Effectively operate the Aggregate Crusher Plant and its Attachments.
- Perform plant inspections at the beginning of each shift and throughout the shift and report all operational and safety deviations to Line.
- Maintain production while keeping the crushed material within the required specifications.
- Monitor and record tonnage delivered and dispatch from the Aggregate Crusher Plant.
- Start, stop, and slew radial conveyors to produce desired size fractions.
- Ensure all equipment are in good working condition for efficient operation.
- Operate the control room (Scada).
- Complete plant summary report at shift end and submit to Line.
- Ensure alternative systems and plans are in place to ensure that the plant is still running effectively and safely in case of breakdowns.
Requirements and experience:
- Grade 12 with 20 points over 5 subjects.
- 3 years’ crushing / comminution experience
- Operating of Auxiliary equipment (FEL, TLB, Bobcat) will be an added advantage
- Valid Code B/BE Driver’s License.
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: Swakop Uranium Career Portal
Closing Date: 08 November 2023
425 total views, 1 today