Full Time Senior Payment Analyst: EFT and Core Banking at NAMIBIA POST LIMITED
Division: Payment Solutions
Department: Financial Services
Primary purpose of position
Responsible to manage and oversee the entire scope of NamPost’s Core banking platforms
and EFT payment streams, and managing associated control & administration processes,
regulatory obligations and ensure industry standards adherence, integrity, and compliance.
The analyst must be a liaison between technology, operations, and various business units to
advise, guide and make recommendations on operational and strategic matters related to
core systems and electronic payments. Work with retail operations to develop new products
and enhance existing offerings while ensuring efficiency and profitability.
• Effective management of EFT payment streams.
• Development and implement core banking strategies.
• Ensure availability, control & integrity of NamPost EFT platforms and Core banking systems.
• Research, & Development
• Regulatory compliance and risk management
• Stakeholders engagement
University Degree (NQF level 7) with 4-years relevant experience or University Diploma (NQF level 6)
with 6-years relevant experience or Industry training/Certification with 8 years relevant experience.
Relevant experience must be within general banking or payment services, specifically in EFT payments
support, core banking support and application support. Experience at a supervisory level, and exposure
to industry payment forums is a must. A proven track record of working with cross-functional groups,
database querying, and exposure to various banking channels will be an added advantage.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements
• Understanding of the Namibian payment landscape.
• Understanding of EFT payments operations, processes, and procedures.
• Good knowledge and understanding of clearing and settlement rules in the NPS
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of EFT integration and regulatory requirements across financial services.
• Understanding of Core Banking and related systems.
• Good project management skills to fulfil the role of a business lead.
• Good investigative, analytical, and reporting skills.
• Good communication (oral & written) and strong negotiating skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
Other: Code B Driver’s Licence
How to ApplyClosing Date: 08 December 2023 Candidates who comply with the above criteria and competency areas should apply through the following link http://www.nampost.com.na/corporate/vacancies.
465 total views, 2 today