Full Time Service Consultant at Old Mutual Namibia
This role is responsible for managing a portfolio of Orion Namibia Pension & Provident Funds Direct Sub-Fund clients, by providing a full spectrum of products and services with a view of retaining and growing the Old Mutual Corporate Segment (OMCS) business.
- Assist the Orion Consulting Team in managing the Orion Namibia Pension & Provident Funds Sub-Funds client portfolio.
- Prepare agenda packs, presentations, and minutes for Orion Direct Sub-Funds meetings with clients/intermediaries and other key stakeholder’s meetings.
- Preparing of Orion Quotations and Annual Rate Reviews.
- Assist the Orion Consulting Team and collaborate with other OMCS teams to deliver a top-quality service to Orion clients and intermediaries.
- Manage and conduct Orion client’s product training with intermediaries.
- Manage collection and submission of Orion clients’ monthly reports and data to the Orion Principal Officer and Regulatory bodies.
- Schedule appointments for the Head of Consulting.
- Assist the Orion Consulting team and other OMCS teams in resolving client queries.
- Explore opportunities to grow the Orion client base; and
- Execute all procedures to ensure immediate operational excellence in response to requirements and production standards.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Namibian citizen;
- A minimum qualification of Grade 12 with a minimum of 25 points.
- A relevant business, commerce, or marketing qualification will be an advantage.
- Approximately 2 to 3 years’ experience in the insurance and retirement fund industry.
- Experience in providing administrative services.
- An assertive self-starter.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and administrative skills.
- Ability to liaise effectively and build a good rapport with colleagues and clients.
- Strong computer skills with excellent typing speed.
- Detail-oriented, punctual, sincere, and high work ethics.
- Excellent relationship building and conflict handling skills.
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: Old Mutual Career Portal
Closing Date: 19 January 2024
352 total views, 1 today