Full Time Steward
O&L Leisure (Pty) Ltd
Job Grade: A1
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The purpose of the position is to maintain the kitchen and surrounding areas in a clean and sanitary manner by following the cleaning schedules and adhering to the Health & Hygiene Regulations and company policy and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12.
- Previous experience in a restaurant operation as a Steward in a 4* or 5* Restaurant or Hotel.
- Good level of verbal and written English communication skills.
- Complies with policies relating to “clean as you go”, hygiene policies and dress code and ensures that all stewarding staff comply to above mentioned policies.
- Cleans floors, walls, ceilings, doors, vents, windows, cooking equipment, dishes, cutlery, crockery and glassware in accordance with instructions.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the dish and pot wash areas.
- Removes refuse bins, empties, washes and replaces them in kitchen areas as required.
- Ensures waste is sorted and waste area and bins are cleaned daily and practices the highest possible standard of hygiene.
- Fills soap and chemical dispensers in all Food and Beverage areas.
- Ensure that all chemicals are used correctly- correct quantities and correct operating equipment.
- Ensures personal protective gear is used by all stewards working with chemicals.
- Ensure that all chemicals are stored safely and correctly in the correct areas.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
How to Apply
116 total views, 1 today