10 Sep 2023
Full Time Store Person at B2GOLD NAMIBIA
Store Person (12 Months Fixed Term Contract)
Listing reference: b2gld_000146
Listing status: Online
Apply by: 21 September 2023
The Store Person is responsible and accountable for all B2Gold inventory, which includes receiving, storing, picking, and electronic receipting of goods supplied.
Policies and Regulations
- Adhere to SOX ACT / Procedures.
- Ensure hazardous material management processes and policies are followed.
- Handling and storing material according to Company policy and procedures.
Warehouse operations receiving and receipting
- Assist with daily warehouse operations, receiving- according to sound warehouse practices.
- Tracks and log all inventory products, ensuring no discrepancies or losses.
- Reports damage or over supplies.
- Physically capable of performing manual tasks such as loading and unloading heavy goods and moving products in the area of responsibility.
Warehouse operation binning and Issuing
- Verify and check the goods received against purchase orders/ delivery notes.
- Correctly receive physical stock on the system and bin captured items.
- Process sales order report daily.
Health, Safety and Environment
- Ensure compliance with all B2Gold Safety, Health and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Comply with the B2Gold Golden Rules, Code of Conduct, and all Policies.
- Maintain a safe working environment, and keep the assigned work area clean and tidy.
- Ensure compliance with the Labour Act: Regulations Pertaining to Health and Safety, Ordinance 20 of 1968, Explosives Act, Minerals Act, Petroleum Act, Namibian Mining Act and Regulations and Mine Safety and Health standards.
- Report all unsafe acts and conditions as well as injuries, accidents, equipment damage and near-miss incidents to the supervisor promptly.
- Minimum Grade 12
- NQF 4
- Minimum one year’s experience in a warehouse environment
- Valid Code B driver’s licence
- Forklift License
- Detail and service orientated
- Have a high degree of integrity and dependability
- Be able to work over weekends and overtime when required (to support production)
- Be able to ascend and descend on mobile step ladders
- Women and persons from marginalised communities are encouraged to apply
How to ApplyClosing date: September 21, 2023
938 total views, 5 today