Full Time Supervisor Front Office at O&L LEISURE (PTY) LTD
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The purpose of this position will be to provide an excellent guest experience and supervise the entire Front Office function within the Lodge and control all front office activities, ensuring the operations at the front desk are running smoothly in line with O&L Leisure guest experience journey.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- Bachelor’s degree /Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in front office/customer service or similar environment.
- Computer literate (MS Office/Office/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Multilingual in foreign language (German, French, Portuguese etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Driver’s License
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
- Corresponds with group and travel agents to answer special requests for rooms and rates.
- Drive team competencies for product knowledge of all hotel room types, numbers, layout, locations, rates.
- Ensure that front office staff adhere to established operating standards and provide training and guidance to improve performance.
- Liaise with Front Office Manager on all issues/feedback raised in internal and external guest feedback & DM reports.
- Maintain the brand integrity, core values and operational standards to ensure all Front Office areas are well maintained.
- Maintains accurate records including cash flow sheet, direct bill accounts, credit card payments, registration cards, and reservation cards.
- Manage upselling opportunities, email capture and other Front Office initiatives.
- Monitor and ensure that housekeeping reports are consistently updated and accurate.
- Provide guests with quality service by monitoring staff assignments and responsiveness and seeking opportunities to communicate with guests to personalize the service.
- Record all/any incidents that occur in the hotel, log and follow up with the Front Office Manager and/or Hotel Manager.
- Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks.
- Undertake and complete any special projects, tasks, or other reasonable request by Front Office and/or Hotel Manager and be available for emergency call out.
- Verify that front office staff have completed their shift preparation tasks according to standard procedures.
- Verify and review all night audit reports to ensure accuracy and completeness, confirm that the night audit process has been successfully executed.
- Be Authentic
- Live the Values
- Cause Alignment
- Take Bold Stands
- Lead Growth
- Deliver Extraordinary Results
- Inspire Innovation
How to Apply
414 total views, 2 today