Full Time Supervisor Quality and Laboratory – Namibia Dairies
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Coordinate internal and external audits, manage non-conforming products, perform internal and external quality sampling activities, render Quality Assurance support to various departments, and facilitate Food Safety programs in compliance with the O & L Group Quality policies, food safety regulations, and Quality standards/specifications.
- Responsible for investigating non-conformance and Incident reports on SAP – Quality Management Incident Reporting.
- Manage on-hold and non-conforming products as per policies and procedures.
- Generate and drive closure of all quality-related non-conformance Reporting.
- Ensure that the release procedure is followed when products are released from on-hold and NCR status.
- Review and maintain an effective quality sample plan that meets internal and external standards and requirements.
- Manage all ad hoc sampling as required by internal and/or external customers (e.g. trials, focus improvement initiatives, customer, and consumer complaints)
- Evaluate and communicate results and trends to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Oversee and drive quality assurance outcomes based on quality control audit results.
- Investigate and follow up on quality control-related matters reported by the various departments.
- Facilitate activities for Pest Control, Good Manufacturing Practices, and Waste Management for the Manufacturing Plant.
- Responsible for scheduling and conducting weekly operational meetings with all stakeholders.
- Manage and monitor the time and attendance of all reporting lines via the Kronos system.
- Review, maintain, and update documentation and relevant records to ensure compliance with the identified ISO codes.
- Prepare Business System management performance reports both periodically and ad hoc.
- Design and conduct training on food safety and ISO procedures as relevant internal stakeholders/departments require.
- Assist with drafting, implementing, and maintaining policies, programs, and checklists in accordance with ISO and Food safety codes by providing information and recommendations to the Manager: Quality Assurance.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor’s degree in food science/food technology.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the food/ Processing industry of which 1-2 years should be at a supervisory level.
- FMCG experience
- SAP Knowledge/ Experience
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Written communication – reports, proposals, minutes, speeches
- Emotional intelligence
- Pro-active thinking
- Learning ability/continuous learning
- Tenacity/perseverance/monitoring skill / internal control
- Problem-solving skills / Sound judgment skills / Decision-making skills
- Analytical ability/Business Analysis / Cognitive Capacity
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: O&L Career Portal
Closing Date: 16 February 2024
257 total views, 2 today