Full Time Team Lead: Infrastructure Development at NAMIBIA POST LIMITED
Section: Infrastructure Division
Primary purpose of position
• Responsible for ensuring the operational infrastructure, information and data integrity of NamPost and for all Information Technology based infrastructure, data/information requirements
& functionalities of NamPost through effective hands-on infrastructure management and control systems and processes.
• Responsible for hands-on management of all data centres, technical service centres, help desk, communication networks (voice and data), computer business & technology platform support, firewalls, switches and computer systems operations. The incumbent is responsible for maintaining the operational integrity of all Infrastructure related platforms, policies, integrity and operations of NamPost.
• IT Infrastructure Operational Support (incl. Budget & Cost Management)
• IT Infrastructure Operating Policies & Procedures (incl. Operational Governance, Risk & Security)
• Functional Infrastructure Architecture Implementation Effectiveness
• Data/Information Operational Integrity & Management
• IT Infrastructure Assets Operational Integrity & Management
• Operational Infrastructure & Related Support Services
• Infrastructure Operational Efficiencies
• Operational Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Management (DR & BCM)
• Project Management (incl. Research & Development) and Infrastructure Developments & Management
• Infrastructure Operational Team Management
• Operational IT Infrastructure Stakeholder Relationships & Related Communications Management
Educational and experience requirements
4-Years Degree (BSc or BTech) in Computer Science or Information Technology with 6 years’ hands-on
infrastructure management experience of which at least 3 years should have been on a technical supervisory / managerial level.
Other Certifications such as ISACA, PCI-DSS, ITIL, COBIT, Networks+, Server+, Security+, MCTS, CCNA, CCNE, CCIE, CCNP, MCSE or MCSA, in the context of infrastructure management and security across
i.) access control,
ii.) application security and iii.) firewalls will be an advantage.
Skills and Knowledge requirements
• Must have proper hands-on experience of management of all varied infrastructure environments. These are not limited to server, PC, firewall infrastructure alone.
VMWare, VEEAM, DELL EMC, Checkpoint, Forescout, Netwrix, AlienVault and Active
Directory Management at an advanced level is a must.
• Analytical attentiveness to detail/accuracy to all technology integrated infrastructure related functionalities and considerations, knowledge of banking technology (with an emphasis on infrastructure) and or business platforms and related integrated systems.
Previous exposure to retail, logistics, hybrid mail and banking related compliance infrastructure and environments and to the national payment systems will be advantageous.
How to ApplyClosing Date: 10 November 2023 Candidates who comply with the above criteria and competency areas should apply through the following link http://www.nampost.com.na/corporate/vacancies.
242 total views, 1 today