Full Time Transactor at FNB NAMIBIA
To develop client relations through originating, structuring and executing deals, compiling proposals and pricing as well as driving the legal and credit approval process to drive the deal to closure via an understanding of the current market environment and clients needs
Are you someone who can:
- Develop client partnerships through proactively originating, structuring and executing new-to-market corporate/investment funding and advisory of opportunities; , carry out commercial due-diligence and compiling proposals;, Allocate and optimize returns on financial resources; pricing as well as driving the legal and credit approval processes in a collaborative operating model.
- Build and maintain professional working relationships with all stakeholders, displaying excellent abilities to initiate dialogue, listen, advise, influence and negotiate to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Initiate meetings with key stakeholders to track progress, manage expectations and ensure stakeholders’ requirements are delivered.
- Plan and manage own workflow, anticipating obstacles, juggling priorities and following through on objectives within agreed timeframes and according to quality standards.
You will be an ideal candidate if you:
- Are a holder of a Post Graduate Degree (Commerce, B Sc)
- Are a CA, CFA Certified or MBA holder – Advantageous.
- Have Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar environment with Project Management experience.
- Have a broad knowledge of Tax, Law and Accounting
- Have broad Knowledge of key sectors of the Namibian economy
- Have an ability to understands, quantify and mitigate risk.
- Have a demonstrated ability to negotiate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Have an ability to work well in a team environment.
- Assertive with a good level of resilience.
- Energized by Sales
- Have a deep understanding and knowledge of capital markets
You will have access to:
- Opportunities to network and collaborate
- Challenging Work
- Opportunities to innovate
We can be a match if you are:
- Always doing the right thing – Fight for ethical conduct and transparency, both inside and outside
- Curious – Believe in insight, creativity, and its power to unlock value
- Deeply Invested – Take initiative and be a leader in your own right
- Valuing differences – Be inclusive, gracious, decent, and humble
- Building Trust not Territory – Crete a culture of sharing
- Courageous – We’ve built a culture of bravery by speaking our minds and encouraging others to do the same
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: FNB Career Portal
Closing Date: 26 January 2024
1108 total views, 2 today