12 Oct 2023
Full Time Treasury Relationship Manager – Namibia Post Limited
Primary purpose of position:
- Managing and enhancing relationships with existing wholesale clients
- Acquiring new customers and fostering deposit growth to strengthen our wholesale liability portfolio in line with set objectives.
- Work independently and develop tactical plans to achieve agreed growth and returns targets.
- Ensure risk is mitigated w.r.t end-to-end AML compliance on new and existing customers.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Perform detailed research on clients and prospective clients making up the wholesale liability book to continuously explore various investment opportunities for NamPost and then pursue these in close liaison with the manager.
- Analyse economic themes and indicators impacting NamPost returns, make presentations and recommendations regarding potential opportunities or risks to the liability book, and subsequently implement these.
- Customer Relationship Management
- New Customer Acquisition
- Client and Industry Analysis and Research System & Services
Educational and experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Economics, Accounting, or related commerce field with minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience
Skills and Personality requirements
- Proven experience in treasury and relationship management, with a focus on wholesale banking and deposit acquisition.
- Excellent communication
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical ability
- Knowledge of financial markets
- Computer literate
How to Apply
Candidates who comply with the above criteria and competency areas should send online applications to:Apply online via: Nampost Career Portal
Closing Date: 17 October 2023
376 total views, 2 today