1 February 2023
The position is responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of moderate-sized strategy-aligned Integrated Marketing Campaigns which promote the Bank Windhoek brand and its products, services and delivery channels.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS (KPAS)
- Engaging with all internal suppliers and clients (business units) to determine their business objectives in support of the Bank Windhoek strategy, and present this to Head: BM and Exec: MCCS, in order to assist them in developing well researched and customer-focused marketing campaign plans.
- Alignment with Business and Marketing strategy in all aspect of planning and execution, to ensure that activities meet the business needs and that Return on Investment (ROI) is top-of-mind when evaluating all project proposals.
2. CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
2.1 PLANNING OF PRODUCT MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
· Prepare and submit smart creative briefs to Creative Services, for campaigns/activities, through client and MCCS divisional collaboration.
· Develop and motivate campaign/activity plans, for approval by the Head: Brand Marketing and Exec: MCCS
· Compile campaign/activity budget split/allocation and manage amendments to campaign/activity budget split/allocation, ensuring that SBM and Head: BM are consulted prior to in order to raise potential flags.
2.2 EXECUTION OF PRODUCT MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
· Serve as project lead on campaigns/activities – coordinating all stages of the project (planning, motivation, initiating, execution (both within MCCS and facilitating execution at branch level), research and evaluation) with the goal of executing on-time-in-full (OTIF).
- Accountable to drive the OTIF production of concepts/artwork and the alignment thereof to the brief.
- Support SBM and Head: BM with weekly and comprehensive tracker updates on the preparation and execution of campaigns/activities
2.3 REPORTING ON MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
- Compile detailed Pre and Post-evaluation reports per large campaign/activity, for presentation and approval at Marketing Committee
- Support Head: BM or SBM with information in preparation for EMT / Board reports.
3. CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with internal customers (branches, product owners and support services), advise them on marketing best practices and CI adherence and ensure that their requests and enquiries receive prompt feedback.
- Assist to manage the Brand Perception & Equity of Bank Windhoek in the minds of external customers and ensure that branches are equipped to fulfil this perception, prior to.
- Supply the Bank Windhoek Corporate Identity (CI) elements such as logos in the correct format to suppliers as and when requested
- Responsible for brand application support, for example response to Bank officials’ and suppliers’ enquiries or requests for assistance/information with the compilation and/or branding of existing or new documents and promotional items.
- Adherence to all relevant Bank Windhoek Policies and Procedures.
5. CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- Support competitor tracking by collating market learnings, trends and competitor activity on a weekly basis, in an organised fashion in the designated folder. All scans/images/videos/screengrabs of competitor activity must be captured.
- Share learnings, trends and competitor activity with internal clients and internal partners.
Experience/Knowledge & Skills
· At least 6 months experience in marketing planning and campaign development environment.
Knowledge of the system and processing activities
· Self-confidence and interpersonal skills
· Computer literate: (Knowledge of Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Excel Level I & II and Word Level I & II)
· Product knowledge
· Diploma in Marketing Communications or the equivalent in experience
· Client Service exposure at a Creative Agency would be an added advantage
· Project Management skills would be an added advantage
Closing date: February 01, 2023