Junior Demand Planner at PICK N PAY NAMIBIA
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
This position is responsible to oversee PnP Demand Planning requirement process. This is a hands-on position responsible for the Demand Planning function and ensuring that inventory is replenished at store level. Ensuring correct stock are available for promos and interacting with suppliers to meet the demand of customers.
- Analyse and understand Pick n Pay’s Demand Planning to ensure we have the correct stock in the correct stores.
- Implement and maintain standard operating procedures for demand planning processes and systems. Ensure regular updates are logged onto the system as required by sales forecasts.
- Research and analyses sales trends, history, revenues, inventory and other business components to forecast business needs and trends
- Place orders for inventory with suppliers
- Interact with suppliers to achieve a 95% availability.
- Manage out of stock situations and find alternative arrangements.
- Interact with stores to drive promotional campaigns.
- Effective managing benchmark stock levels.
- Monitors and maintains agreed inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required
- Generating purchase and pricing reports
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- A Degree in Inventory Management, Statistics or Supply Chain Management with at least 3 years experience in Demand Planning in the Retail industry.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Planning and organising capabilities.
Closing Date: 27 January 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
113 total views, 1 today