- Assist (in relation to all key Performance Areas in the Job Description)
- The Junior Legal Advisor to manage and mitigate Legal risk as it relates to all agreements, contractual matters, legal infringements, labour matters and interpretation of various laws and regulations.
- Manages legal processes during and which may affect Census.
- Ensure that all processes that may carry legal risk for the NSA during Census are scrutinized as to ensure legal compliance, integrity, and as per the Statistics Act, Procurement Act, and other relevant legislation
Experience and Qualifications:
- An LLB Degree
- A minimum of 2 years working experience
- Please note that the position requires the frequent use of a personal computer. Therefore, brining your own laptop will be an added advantage.
Added Advantages | Special Requirement(s)
- Experience in corporate governance functions.
- Ability to be discreet when handling confidential information.
- Excellent writing skills and command of English.
- Experience of liaising with regulators as well as various stakeholders in the legal field.
- Disciplined in making independent judgments based on legal principles.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
Closing Date: 16 May 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: