Junior Officer: Payroll at Swakop Uranium
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To process all information into the payroll system in order for payroll to be completed timeously before each month’s payday.
Key Performance Areas:
- Verify time sheets and prepare for upload.
- Verify time sheet information against Time and Attendance system.
- Verify leave applications in line with leave policy and prepare upload sheet.
- Verify and input all deductions.
- Handle all requests for tax certificate re-issuing.
- Attend to all payroll related queries and decide on the appropriate feedback and corrective action to be taken to resolve the query.
- Check processed documentation against the SAP system for any discrepancies.
- Prepare payslips per Department and arrange for distribution.
- Responsible for document control of all payroll related data.
Requirements and experience:
- Grade 12 with 20 points over 5 subjects.
- Diploma in Human Resources Management or related field.
- 2 years’ payroll working experience.
- Valid Code B/BE Driver’s License.
Closing Date: 02 August 2023
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
101 total views, 1 today