Laundry Attendant at O&L LEISURE (PTY) LTD
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and public areas and for the laundering of hotel linen, uniforms and guest laundry as per standard operating procedure in order to provide a pleasant and comfortable experience for guests. They ensure that all guest areas are inviting and clean and they address all guest queries politely and knowledgeably.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- Grade 12
- 1 year housekeeping experience in a hotel\lodge\B&B
- Receives, sorts and checks condition of all linen and uniforms
- Records all outgoing and incoming laundry
- Stores and issues laundry
- Wash, clean, dry, and fold hotel linen and laundry items.
- Sort the laundry items according to material and color.
- Arrange clothes in the laundry room as per the specifications.
- Wrap the laundry items for pickup or delivery.
- Update the laundry list and record it on a daily basis.
- Maintain cleanliness in the laundry room.
- Assist fellow laundry attendants in loading and unloading laundry washers and dryers
- Maintain inventory level which includes detergents, sewing machines, detergent cakes, and others.
- Provide various other laundry services if required.
- Separates linen or uniforms that needs repair and\or special treatment and forward to Housekeeping Supervisor for immediate action.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary
CLOSING DATE: 22 FEBRUARY 2023
48 total views, 1 today