Learning & Development Specialist at Hangana Seafood Pty Ltd
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
This is a specialist position responsible for managing, developing, planning, and implementing activities related to Learning and Development in line with both Olthaver and List as well as Hangana Seafood Learning and Development strategies to impact business outcomes..
- Source and curate suitable Learning and Development activities using internal and external content and subject matter experts.
- Continuously identify current and future skills gaps from continuous assessment to inform skills development strategies, activities.
- Develop suitable project plans in terms of stakeholders involved schedules, resources, tasks, and timelines to execute learning and development activities and specific projects.
- Design a development process, develop learning material, implement the learning and development activities, evaluate the effectiveness and impact on the business outcomes.
- Through engagement and interdependent business partnering, develop the annual Learning and Development plan and coinciding budget.
- Prepare annual budgets for Learning and Development cost centre.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Industrial Psychology, Human Resources Development or Human Resources Management.
- Minimum 4 – 5 years relevant work experience with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in planning, organising, and executing L&D activities and projects.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience/exposure in learning & development environment.
Closing Date: 28 June 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
90 total views, 1 today