Lighting Sales Consultant at Pupkewitz Megabuild
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Promote sales within the lighting department to ensure that budgets are met/exceeded to enhance profitability.
- Responsible for optimum stock levels and attractive merchandising.
- Creatively advise customers on the most suitable products to meet their wants and needs.
- Finalize quotes for customers.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- An energetic self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.Someone service oriented, with a high level of integrity.
- Good numerical understanding and negotiation skills.
- Flair for interior decorating.
- Must have completed Grade 11 (New Curriculum) or Grade 12 (NSSC-O) with 22 marks.Minimum 3 years experience in sales, merchandising and stock control within the Retail or Building industry.
- Understanding of different lighting designs is required.
- Must be computer proficient – knowledge of the “Kerridge” system will be an advantage.
- Must be willing to work Retail hours.
Closing Date: 22 May 2023
We value diversity and encourage applications from all designated groups. Preference will be given to Namibian citizens.
42 total views, 1 today