Loss Prevention Specialist at O&L Leisure (Pty) Ltd
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Driven by our purpose, to execute the O&L Leisure loss prevention strategy, high-level security management plans, providing investigative, incident management and shrink/loss mitigation services throughout O&L Leisure’s operations.
Oversee activities relating to theft, vandalism, damage and fraudulent occurrences, by risk identification/ assessment, security operations & access control.
Management of external security service providers, Law and Order enforcement authorities liaison, functional budget and forecast preparation, and the development and review of stock loss control internal procedures, to avert financial loss.
- Loss Prevention Management Strategy Development and Implementation.
- Drive, coordinate and monitor the implementation of action plans as identified through risk assessments, audits, inspections, and investigations.
- Facilitate the conducting of internal audits to measure compliance with Security standards.
- Provide technical specialist support and advice on technical installations including intruder detection and video surveillance capabilities.
- Flag high-magnitude fraud suspicions and recommend an investigation to Group Risk
- Perform risk assessments on physical security and develop action plans for rectification and continuous improvement.
- Conduct regular field inspections to verify the site is being operated in compliance with Security Standards, best practices, company policy and procedures.
- Manage security controls & procedures at Critical Control Points.
- Manage security-related incidents and or possible risks.
- Investigate suspicious activities & non-procedural incidents.
- Audit and investigates sources of known losses.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree in security operations or equivalent
- 10 Years’ Experience in Security Management
- Security Investigation Experience
- Computer literate – MS Office suite
- Working knowledge of surveillance camera controls
- Investigative experience in incidents/accidents.
- Risk management experiences such as risk assessments, investigations, control identification and stakeholder management would be an added advantage
Closing Date: 12 June 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
49 total views, 1 today