Management Accountant at HARTLIEF CONTINENTAL MEAT PRODUCTS
Line Manager: Astrid Jacobi
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To provide management with accurate and timely management accounting information, interpretation of information relating to financial and business management, and to facilitate the company in reaching financial and non-financial goals.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
- Degree in Management Accounting.
- 5 years’ experience in management accounting in FMCG industry.
- Knowledge of SAP, Accounting and financial business concepts, MS Office.
KEY JOB OUTPUTS:
- Prepare and present monthly performance reports, results, budgets, and profit forecasts to Business Unit Senior Management and the Executive Management Team.
- Assist in the interim and annual budgeting processes for the organisation and also the execution thereof.
- Manage, monitor and influence the process of cost control for the entire business, by guiding and advising Cost Centre controllers on new budgeting techniques, efficient planning and cost control.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators for the relevant sections of the organisation and measure performance on a monthly basis.
- Create and change Master Data records (on SAP for all business units) and new Bills of Materials.
- Provide oversight with the SAP controlling month-end procedure to ensure that it is executed timely and accurately within the agreed upon timelines.
- Assist monthly production stock takes on an ad-hoc basis where necessary and assist with asset verifications.
- Compile monthly reports on Raw Material Spend reporting and analyse the price increases of ingredient and packaging suppliers.
- Ensure performance standards are on world-class benchmark and manage business development by conducting research into new cost and management accounting practices.
- Supervise and manage team performance by completing the annual KPI agreement for subordinate(s) and providing regular performance evaluations.
Due Date: 14 March 2023
163 total views, 2 today