Manager: Collateral (MT2) at BANK WINDHOEK
Listing reference: capbw_000734
Listing status: Online
Apply by: 19 April 2023
Overall Accountable for effective and efficient management and administration of collateral activities in compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures in order to minimise risk and legal implications to the organization.
Key Performance Areas (KPAs
1. Financial Management
Assist the Credit Manager in the planning and execution of the Branch budget, e.g. recovery of manual charges related to non-interest income.
2. Client Relationship Management
· Provide effective and efficient support services to internal clients such as credit division/department in order to enhance service delivery to clients.
· Responsible for the execution and reporting of outstanding securities
· Assist the Branch Manager in building and enhancing long-term working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders/clients.
3. Sales Focus
· Assist the Branch Manager in identifying potential growth areas for the branch and analyze trends and competitive environment.
· Responsible for identifying cross-selling opportunities and to refer such opportunities and leads to the sales area.
· Assist in developing and reinforcing a sales culture in the branch
4. Collateral Management
· Responsible for effective and efficient management and administration of collateral activities in compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures in order to contain collateral risks as per set objectives in the Balanced Scorecard.
5. People Management
· Provide management and leadership capabilities in the department.
· Responsible for workforce planning and people capacity requirements for the department,
· Responsible for performance and talent management in the department.
6. Key Competencies
· Delivering Results and meeting customer expectations
· Planning & Organising.
· Working with People.
· Attention to detail.
Knowledge & Skills
· Knowledge of Products and Services
· Knowledge of Business & Administration Procedures
· Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel)
· Excellent Leadership skills
· Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
· Diploma in a commercial field with 7 years general banking experience of which 4 years is in collateral environment.
· Successfully credit and collateral modules
· A Legal qualification will be an added advantage
Closing date: April 19, 2023
116 total views, 2 today