Manager: Credit (MT1) (Outjo Branch) at BANK WINDHOEK
Listing reference: capbw_000752
Listing status: Online
Apply by: 24 April 2023
Accountable for effective and efficient management and administration of credit activities in compliance with the Bank’s credit policy and procedures in order to contain credit risks and legal implications to the organization.
Key Performance Area (KPAs)
1. Financial Management
Assist the Branch manager in the planning and execution of the Branch budget, e.g. margin management and credit related non-interest income.
2. Client Relationship Management
· Responsible for the execution and reporting on the CRM model
· Assist the Branch Manager in building and enhancing long-term working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders/clients.
· Enhance and maintain working relationship with existing clients
3. Sales Focus
· Assist the Branch Manager in identifying potential growth areas for the branch and analyze trends and competitive environment
· Responsible for identifying cross-selling opportunities and to refer such opportunities and leads to the sales area.
· Assist in developing and reinforcing a sales culture in the branch
4. Credit Management
Responsible for effective and efficient management and administration of credit activities in compliance with the Bank’s credit policy and procedures in order to contain credit risks as per set objectives in the Balanced Scorecard.
5. Collateral Management (If applicable in smaller branches)
Responsible for effective and Efficient management and administration of collateral/securities in compliance with the Bank’s credit policy as well as rules and regulations in order to minimize risk and legal implications to the organization.
6. People Management
· Provide management and leadership capabilities in the department.
· Responsible for workforce planning and people capacity requirements for the department,
· Responsible for performance and talent management in the department.
a) Leading and deciding
b) Interacting and presenting
c) Analyzing and Interpreting
d) Organizing and Executing
e) Adapting and Coping
f) Enterprising and Performing
g) Entrepreneurial and Commercial thinking
· Adequate knowledge of Banks products and services, credit principles, sales and administration.
· Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel)
· Excellent Leadership skills
· Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
· Skill in analyzing and evaluating financial information.
· Good writing skills
· Diploma in a commercial field with 7 years’ credit experience of which 3 years should be in a supervisory level.
· Successfully completed credit and collateral modules.
Closing date: April 24, 2023
143 total views, 1 today