Manager Fresh Foods at Pick n Pay Namibia
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To assist the Store Manager with managing the overall operations of the Fresh Department by applying sound business principles and service excellence to customers and consumers to ensure profitability of the store.
- Maintain departments’ specific product ranges and product quality as per QDVP4 standards and guides.
- Ensure that production plans are in place and departments are trade ready, daily.
- Ensure stock rotation according to First in First out (FIFO) method.
- Responsible for stock & expense ordering and monitoring delivery of stock.
- See to it that there are no damaged or expired products on shelves, within store, back up areas and warehouse.
- Manage stock levels and all stock movement through proper controls and ordering.
- Review weekly stock takes, investigate, and take corrective actions where necessary.
- Monitor and promote operational and service standards constantly by practicing PnP Service Qualities.
- Attend to customers and their complaints.
- Build and maintain sound relationships with all internal and external stakeholders – partnership.
- Daily mule train with store manager
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bacholor’s degree /Diploma in Retail Management/ Hospitality or
- Grade 12 Certificate with at least 5 years of retail experience, of which 2 years must be at management/ senior supervisory level.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Planning and organising capabilities
- Strong leadership style
Closing Date: 26 July 2023
The company ONLY accept applications via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
107 total views, 1 today